How do I setup the ESU wireless on my Android device?
1. Select Settings from your App menu.
2. Scroll to the top and select Wifi.
3. Make certain that Wifi is on.
4. Under Wi-Fi networks you will see a list of available networks. If you see "ESU", select that to configure. If you do not see it, proceed to manual configure below.
5. In the pull-down menu of EAP Method, select PEAP.
6. In the pull-down menu of Phase 2 authentication, select MSCHAPV2.
7. Scroll past CA certificate and Client certificate.
8. In the Identity field, enter your BuzzIn username
9. Skip the Anonymous identity field.
10. In the Password field, enter your BuzzIn password. (If your cursor is stuck at Identity, click "next" on your keypad twice to get to Password).
11. Select Connect. The account settings, including username/password are now saved, and you will connect automatically when ESU is in range.
Manual configuration of ESU Wireless
1. Scroll to the bottom and select Add Wi-Fi Network.
2. In Network SSID, enter ESU
3. Scroll down to Security and select 802.1x Enterprise.
4. Scroll down to EAP Type and select PEAP.
5. Scroll down to Phase 2 authentication and select MSCHAPV2.
6. Scroll down and enter your username in the Identity field. Skip the Anonymous Identity field, and enter your Emporia State Username password in the Wireless password field.
7. Select Save. The account settings, including username/password are now saved, and you will connect automatically when ESU is in range.