How do I connect my Amazon Kindle to the ESU Wireless Network?
Unfortunately, the regular Amazon Kindle and Kindle Paper does not support the type of wireless security and authentication used at Emporia State University. In order to connect to the Internet or the Amazon store using those devices, you must have the 3G-enabled version of the Kindle. We apologize for the inconvenience.
However the Kindle Fire and kindle Fire HD should connect to the ESU wireless network. To connect do the following:
1. Choose ESU as the Wireless network you wish to connect to.
2. Select PEAP as the EAP method.
3. Select MSCHAPV2 as the Pahse 2 Authentication
4. Leave the CA certificate and the User Certificate set to unspecified.
5. Type your ESU Buzzin user name in the Identity field.
6. Leave the Anonymous Identity field blank.
7. Type your ESU Buzzin password in the password field.
8. Click connect.
This should allow your device to connect to the ESU secure wireless network on campus. Still having trouble? Contact the help desk at: http://www.emporia.edu/it/help.